Regular price $8.50
For normal-dry hair
As fresh as our beloved river, with peppermint & rosemary! Steeped with wild Canadian herbs known for their hair strengthening properties and crafted with highly nourishing and gently cleansing luxury oils especially to cleanse and nourish hair, these shampoo bars have quickly become a best seller!
Rub on wet hair in small circles for an amazing lather. Lovingly massage. Rinse, rinse, rinse. Optional: Follow with healthy conditioner or rinse 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
A few notes about using the Tanglewood Garden Shampoo Bars- Caring for your glorious (it soon will be!) hair naturally:
- Short hair may not need conditioner.
- If you have long hair or prefer to condition, you have two choices:
1. Follow with a healthy store-bought conditioner.
2. Or, like me, use a simple rinse of 1-2 tbsp apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water. With head tipped up, pour and massage in gently. Rinse. No smell once dried. Alternatively, you could put the ACV in a spray bottle and spritz on.
Apple cider vinegar makes the hair even softer, untangles, and gently removes the minimal soap residue build-up. It is also good for itchy scalp, dandruff, dull hair, and it helps to restore the natural acid of the scalp.
- If hair is extremely dry or damaged, try the more mild wine vinegar as a rinse.
- Hair bonus: If you can brave it, a cold water rinse stimulates the scalp and leaves hair with an even glossier sheen!
- It may take up to four weeks for your hair and scalp to adjust to a shampoo bar, allowing the shampoo to remove the silicone build up in the hair from commercial shampoos and to restore the natural oil balance to the scalp.
Free of all chemicals, synthetic fragrances and perfumes, preservatives, and dyes.
Organic (certified*) Ingredients: Saponified oils of olive*, coconut*, sustainable palm*, sweet almond, castor*, jojoba, and kukui nut*, fresh snow or mountain spring water, sea salt, burdock*, horsetail*, comfrey*, peppermint*, essential oils* of peppermint and rosemary
ABOUT TANGLEWOOD GARDEN & FARM
Tanglewood Garden & Farm's story is a pretty inspiring one! In 2012 their daughter was diagnosed with bone cancer. Thankfully, utilizing surgery and an extensive holistic toxin-free protocol she thrived through cancer and is now doing fantastic! Tanglewood Garden & Farm was born out of the necessity to continue to keep her as toxin free as possible. Unable to find a healthy soap that met their needs they set out to create their own. Shantel used her experience as a home herbalist to develop soaps that are beautiful, amazingly scented, and purely organic, with the unique therapeutic benefits derived from traditional and historical healing plants.