Charities we Support
We are extremely passionate about supporting charitable causes close to our hearts. We have decided to commit to donating a MINIMUM of 10% of all profits to charity (we hope to donate more than 10% once we are up and running). Here are the two charities that we are currently donating to:
Plastic-Free YYC is Calgary’s leading voice for plastic-free living and waste reduction. This volunteer-run non-profit aims to reduce waste, especially from single-use plastics by raising awareness about the overall impact of plastic on our community and our planet. Their team of zero waste experts seek to engage all sectors of society, individuals, businesses, and governing bodies because everyone has a role to play in eliminating waste.
Myeloma Canada is a non-profit, charitable organization created by, and for people impacted by multiple myeloma, a relatively unknown cancer of the plasma cells. Exclusively devoted to the Canadian myeloma community, Myeloma Canada has been making myeloma matter since 2005.
As a patient-driven, patient-focused grassroots organization, Myeloma Canada drives collaborative efforts to unify the voice of the community to effectively shape the Canadian treatment landscape with a committed focus on the improvement of patient outcomes by:
- Providing educational resources to patients, families and caregivers
- Increasing awareness of the disease and its effects on the lives of patients and their families
- Facilitating access to new therapies, treatment options and healthcare resources
- Advancing clinical research and promoting access to new drug trials in Canada
- Empowering patients and caregivers through community engagement
Myeloma Canada is dedicated to advancing the understanding, treatment and management of the disease and accelerating access to game-changing therapies for Canadians living with myeloma.