Clean, green, and simple!
The laundry detergent you use, should be as sensitive to your skin as it the environment.
It is our mission to put your family first, and is why our eco-strips are hypoallergenic and paraben free.
When you use Tru Earth Eco-Strips, you will feel confident that you are taking care of your family, and their future on this planet.
700,000,000 plastic laundry jugs are dumped into landfills across North America every year.
Not Tru Earth!
Our zero waste laundry detergent strips are packaged in a plastic-free compostable cardboard sleeve.
Better yet, our plastic-free package doubles as a shipping envelope further cutting back on waste.
Each laundry strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of liquidless laundry detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
The smart hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Manufactured in Canada
Directions of Use
1. Tear a pre-measured strip from the box
2. Place strip in washer
3. Add clothes
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free
ABOUT Tru Earth
When Ryan and his wife Kathleen were expecting their third child, Ryan would wake up, pour his 4 year old son,and 3 year old daughter a glass of milk, and watch YouTube kids videos with them.
As most kids do, they LOVED watching shows about toys.
Ryan loved his morning routine with the kids, but he got upset by the crazy amounts of plastic waste in the shows they watched.
In one popular toy show, it almost seemed the family was promoting this waste. A kid would open a treasure chest made of plastic, wrapped in plastic, with an egg carton of plastic sitting on top. Underneath the toy was more plastic, with 20 little parts wrapped in plastic.
“This is insane!” Ryan thought.
Ryan wasn’t a hardcore environmentalist by any stretch, but he cared about the world and his kids’ futures.
He thought “there’s got to be something we can do! This plastic is just about convenience, but what if there’s a way to make sustainable packaging convenient?”
...And from that, Tru Earth was born.