Free Local Pickup, $8 Local Delivery (Calgary City Limits), Shipping available to 🇺🇸 and 🇨🇦

Stain Remover Stick- Botanical Trading Co.

Product image 1Stain Remover Stick- Botanical Trading Co.
Product image 2Stain Remover Stick- Botanical Trading Co.
Product image 3Stain Remover Stick- Botanical Trading Co.

Regular price $8.00

 That nasty stain on your favourite white shirt is no match for this little beauty.

Using all the natural powers of Organically Refined Coconut Oil, this Stain Stick will decimate stains from your clothes so easily that your jaw will hit the floor.


  • The all natural coconut power of this hero of a stick will help lift even the toughest of stains (makeup, tomato, chocolate, dirt, grass & oil are just a few examples)
  • Won't damage your clothes
  • Scent & fragrance free
  • Formulated for little ones (who let’s be honest, create the most stains) & those with sensitive skin
  • Stick shape is easy to hold onto, making it super user friendly
  • Hand crafted in Toronto


Wet the stained area with water & rub the stain remover bar directly onto the stain until a lather forms. Put the item into the washing machine & wash as usual.

As a general rule, if it’s machine washable, this bar will work. Always do a spot test before lathering up your favourite shirt.




Organic refined coconut oil,Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide



ABOUT Botanical Trading Co.
Before COVID-19, Georgia worked in the travel industry. Then, like so many others, she found herself out of a job. And it was maybe the best thing that ever happened to her.

She’s always been painfully aware of her environmental footprint. Forever looking for ways to reuse, recycle and make more considered purchases. Which got her thinking: Does it really need to be this hard?

So, she used 2020 to create The Botanical Trading Co.

Her mission is to make it easy for all of us to live more sustainably.
One way to do that is by reducing our reliance on single-use plastics.
95% of plastic has one fleeting moment of usefulness before it gets thrown away. This plastic can be recycled, but only 9% of plastic created in Canada is. Much of the other 91% ends up in our waterways.

By 2050, our oceans are predicted to have more plastic swimming in them than fish.
That is, unless we do something about it. 

The Botanical Trading Co. is designed to help us take sustainable steps in our everyday. 

That’s why the The BTC range is: 

  • 100% recyclable, reusable & biodegradable
  • Completely fragrance free (so you can breathe easy)
  • Made from all natural ingredients (super safe for sensitive skin)
  • Nothin’ but the good stuff - short ingredient lists with no fillers


    Customer Reviews

    Based on 1 review
    Megan Curran
    Amazing Product

    This works so good. I was skeptical at first because it’s natural but it is amazing and has even worked on old stains. Highly recommend!

    Close (esc)

    Subscribe to our mailing list!

    Be the first to hear about any new blog posts, products listed on the site and all any exclusive discount codes and giveaways details!

    Age verification

    By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


    Shopping Cart

    Your cart is currently empty.
    Shop now